At First Choice Care, we take pride in treating our nurses as unique and valued individuals. We acknowledge your valuable skill-set and place you according to your preferences, work experience and availability. We specialise in ICU, ED, Midwifery, Paeds, General Medical/Surgical, Aged Care and Mental Health.
Our experienced team of Registered Nurses are the first point of call when facilities experience staffing shortages.
We are currently recruiting across Brisbane and surrounding areas due to continued high demand. If you are a Registered Nurse wanting a regular supply of work within the Hospital environment then take the steps to join the leading team.
To be successful in joining our high performing team of nurses you will demonstrate a genuine passion for helping people, be patient focused and demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
You will possess the following:
- Current unrestricted APHRA Certification
- Current and clear National Police Check certificate
- Minimum of 1000 hours of paid Australian experience within the last 12 months in an Acute Care Environment (sorry, no new grads)
- Completed vaccination records
- Ability to work in both a multidisciplinary team and autonomously
- Be adaptable to new environments
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
What we offer
- Attractive hourly rates
- Ongoing FREE online education
- The Preferred Supplier to both Q-Health and numerous private health care institutions across all of Queensland
- Work with a team where your contribution is truly valued
- 24/7 support all year round
If you are looking to regain control of your career, work-life balance and enhance your earning potential then join the First Choice Care Specialist Nursing Team.
Click Apply Now’ button, submit your resume or contact our friendly Recruitment Team on 1300 107 241 for a confidential chat and start the process of kick starting your new and exciting venture.
1300 107 241 – Business Hours
1300 307 241 – After Hours