Full Job Description
We are seeking an experienced RN to work at Mackay Base Hospital – Intensive Care Unit for a short term contract (fulltime hours). Home to Australia’s longest stretch of subtropical rainforest, Mackay presents no end of opportunities to explore untouched nature and the region’s multitude of breathtaking and pristine national parks as well as exploring secluded beaches, casting a line, discovering tropical islands just offshore or hiking its famous hinterland.
You are passionate about patient care and have the confidence to “hit the ground running”. You are confident in your skills and can adapt to new working environments with the understanding your purpose is to assist with back filling a shortfall for facilities that need it most.
You will possess the following:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Two years’ experience in ICU
- Advanced Life Support Certificate
- Ventilator Competent
What we offer
- Very attractive hourly rates
- Free travel from anywhere is Australia
- Free accommodation
- Free online education
- A dedicated consultant to manage your placements with First Choice Care
- Education opportunities designed to advance your Rural and Remote nursing career
- First Choice are Preferred Suppliers to both Q-Health and numerous private health care institutions across all of Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
- 24/7 support all year round
Please hit the “Apply Now” button or contact our Rural and Remote team on 07 3891 4060 for a confidential chat.