Full Job Description
We are seeking an experienced RN to work at Mount Isa Hospital – Intensive Care Unit for a short term contract (fulltime hours). Experience Mount Isa’s mining past on an underground tour in the Hard Times Mine, travel back into an ancient past in the Riversleigh Fossil Discovery Centre or enjoy the most amazing Outback sunsets at one of the lookouts. Visit Lake Moondarra for boating, fishing or water-skiing, join a guided bus tour or head out for 4WD adventures and find the best Outback camping spots.
You are passionate about patient care and have the confidence to “hit the ground running”. You are confident in your skills and can adapt to new working environments with the understanding your purpose is to assist with back filling a shortfall for facilities that need it most.
You will possess the following:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Two years’ experience in ICU
- Advanced Life Support Certificate
- Ventilator Competent
What we offer
- Very attractive hourly rates
- Free travel from anywhere in Australia
- Free accommodation
- Free online education
- A dedicated consultant to manage your placements with First Choice Care
- Education opportunities designed to advance your Rural and Remote nursing career
- First Choice are Preferred Suppliers to both Q-Health and numerous private health care institutions across all of Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
- 24/7 support all year round
Please hit the “Apply Now” button or contact our Rural and Remote team on 07 3891 4060 for a confidential chat.